Complete HF “CODAN” Base Station Max Power 125 watt
Complete Installed at Vehicle
The Q-MAC HF-90 Manpack is a portable, instant-deployment HF SSB Radio Communication System, incorporating the Q-MAC HF-90 Transceiver. This package is designed for applications where the operator requires medium to long range communications, whilst on foot. It is ideal where mobility is of paramount importance, given that it is compact, lightweight and comfortable to carry for long periods. It may be used whilst carried on the operators back, or when staked into the ground.
- Q-MAC HF-90 Transceiver c/w Speaker Mic.
- Q-MAC TM-90 Tuner – simple to use Single-Control Tuner, incorporating LED Tuning Indicators c/w Coax/Earth cables.
- Q-MAC Collapsible Whip Antenna – six section Whip Antenna (3m) providing reliable operation from 3.6 to 10 MHz.
- Q-MAC Long Wire Antenna Kit – 7m Wire Antenna c/w Counterpoise, Adaptor and Throw Rope. Allows very efficient operation between 2.5 to 10MHz.
- Q-MAC Rechargeable Battery – sealed lead acid gel, 7Ah, c/w Power Cable and connector for Charging Devices, plus Battery Condition Monitor.
- Q-MAC Canvas Backpack – made from water resistant canvas, c/w fully padded/reinforced compartments to house HF-90/TM-90 and Accessories.
- Military-Grade Backpack on Frame also available (optional).
- Total weight of package is approximately 7kg.
The Q-MAC HF-90 Manpack is being used worldwide in a variety of applications including; international aid projects, military/paramilitary applications, search and rescue, mineral exploration, forestry management, conservation and wildlife projects.